Sunday, April 03, 2011

omg !! my oral test !

 HOW ?!! if tomorrow is my oral test !!.. yeah..teacher call the name radomly..argghhhh!! im scare
if my name was called by my teacher tomorrow...
i dont know !!
hmmm...ok !
just relax like nothing happen.
why ?!! im still thinking about it
yeah.. there r only way..to the way out of my problem..
internet..googled haha just type " school  speach "..then i will solve my problem..yes2!
awwwhhh...im to fussy
can anybody help me ?
actually the cause of the problem..why was im thinking teacher will call my name..

my friend said actually its not a speach but like a speach
huh? example like..
a very good morning to my lovely teacher my fellow classmates i would like to present  my oral test in news form....the title... the news..
hmmm.. mama!
yay! mama had help me find some interesting news for my oral test then the result mama find it a short texted news.. "MAGIC MOMENT" look interesting right?
thank you mama..muahh!
then how to memorize it ?
just relax..read the news..undertand the new then i will memorize it






No comments:

Post a Comment